The CHIETA has established a bursary Programme to offer financial assistance to young South Africans who qualify to undertake full-time studies at any accredited South African Public Tertiary Institution within the following sub-sectors:
- Base Chemicals
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Speciality Chemicals
- Surface Coatings
- Closing Date: 31 August 2016 at 15:00
The bursary shall cover tuition fees as determined through statement of account up to the maximum capped amount of R45000.00 for Under-graduates and R60000.00 for Post-graduates per annum. If there is a balance available then books and other expenses can be covered based on proof of expenditure up to the maximum capped amount.
- South African citizen
- Youth between the age of 16 to 35 who do not have any other bursary funding
- Applicants who have recently completed Grade 12/Matric with Mathematics and Physical Science or
- Applicants who registered with a Tertiary Institution and have passed all their modules of their previous semester or year
- Such applicants must already be studying at an accredited South African Tertiary Institution in one of the above mentioned field of study
- Applicants must complete in full the Bursary Application form which is available on the CHIETA website
- Attach a certified ID copy
- Attach a certified copy of final Grade 12 results or recent statement of results.
- Certified proof of registration from a Tertiary Institution to be submitted before contract signing if awarded the bursary
How to Apply
Application forms and supporting documents must be posted to:
Strategic Projects & WIL Specialist
2 Clamart Road
The application window will open on 18 July 2016 and close on 31 August 2016 at 15:00 (If you have not heard from CHIETA by 09 September 2016 consider your application unsuccessful).
CHIETA reserves the right to determine the number of bursary allocations for the academic year based on the total available budget. Applications will be approved at the discretion of CHIETA.
Further enquiries can be addressed to: Mahlatse Xinzi or Princess Moumakoe at 011628 7000 or email@example.com
Tags: bursaries bursary scholarships