Welcome to SaBursaries.Com for your 2016 Bursaries and Scholarships info.Find bursaries for 2016 and 2016 academic year for South African students.
Bursaries are granted for full-time study of Actuarial Science at
various tertiary institutions. Applicants must show the ability to
innovate and share our passion for people; thus maintaining our
Successful applicants are expected to do a minimum amount of vacation
work during the June and December holidays at Liberty Life's Head Office
in Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
Bursaries are reviewed after each examination based on the student's
academic performance and are renewed annually. All bursaries are
granted on merit, but preference is given to black (African, Coloured
and Indian) applicants.
• Excellent overall results including a distinction for higher grade mathematics.
• A minimum of two distinctions (including mathematics) if higher grade physical science is one of the incumbent's subjects.
• A minimum of four distinctions (including mathematics) if physical science is not one of the incumbent's subjects.
• At tertiary level, students must maintain continuous excellence in academic performance in all subjects.
• Good leadership qualities and participation in extramural activities
such as sports, debating societies, chess clubs and various Olympiads,
etc are an added advantage.
How to apply
You have to apply online
Click Here to apply
Closing Date:31 August 2013
In : 2014 Bursaries
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner