Welcome to SaBursaries.Com for your 2016 Bursaries and Scholarships info.Find bursaries for 2016 and 2016 academic year for South African students.
FLSmidth is a leading supplier of equipment and services to the
global cement and minerals industries and has announced that it is
currently offering a Mechanical/Structural Draughting Bursary.
In order for an applicant to be eligible for a bursary, he/she will be evaluated on the following criteria:
Be in possession of an appropriate senior certificate/matric/grade 12
school leaving certificate with Mathematics, Physical Science and
English on Higher Grade are mandatory subjects, with a minimum of a C
symbol for these subjects.
• Technical Drawing at Matric level would also be preferable.
Note that no student/applicant will be accepted for a foundation,
bridging or pre-tertiary technical course/programme or be eligible for a
• Selection is based on academic results, significant financial need assessment and an interview with FLSmidth.
The bursary will cover the full duration of the course provided that the following criteria are met:
• Consistent satisfactory academic performance
• Demonstrable leadership qualities and participation in extra-mural activities
• Participation in activities which benefit others.
• Compulsory work back period of one year for each sponsored year.
• Applicants must comply with the entrance requirements of “Professional Draughting Services”.
• Be a South African citizen or a naturalized South African citizen.
It may be a requirement that the potential bursar undertake and pass a
standard screening/aptitude test, if deemed necessary by FLSmidth.
All applicants meeting the minimum academic course criteria or
requirements as stipulated in this document or any other document or
requirement stipulated by FLSmidth will be considered.
All applications (covering letter and CV) should be emailed to Estelle.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date : 31 October 2013.
you not hear from us by 8th November, please consider your application
to be unsuccessful. Short listed candidates will be interviewed by a
panel before a final decision is made.
In : 2014 Bursaries
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner