RDM is now offering bursaries to Top performing young individuals who are passionate about Engineering and Science and are keen to enter into the highly sophisticated world of defence technology. The bursary award will cover: University Tuition, Books, Accommodation and Allowance. Successful students will be offered bursaries to study in the field mentioned below and Practical Exposure during vocational holidays.
To qualify for the bursary individual MUST meet the following criteria:
- Study or intend to study towards below stated field of studies (excluding post graduate studies )
- Has not received any other bursary for the same period for which they are applying.
- Has not failed any subject and attained an average of 75% for the current academic year.
Their chosen field of study as per below focus areas:
- B.Eng/Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng Electrical Engineering
- B.Eng/M.Sc Industrial Engineering
How to Apply
Applications close 22 August 2014
Posted by www.sabursaries.com. Posted In : 2015 Engineering Bursaries